Your Business Law Professionals
Successful business owners understand that keeping operations on track means focusing on the objectives. When a dispute arises, it can take financial resources and energy away from key goals.
At Coggins, Harman & Hewitt, our litigation attorneys understand how important it is to resolve business and commercial disputes efficiently and cost-effectively; through mediated settlements when possible, but winning in court when necessary.
If your business is currently involved in litigation or dispute with a customer, vendor or competitor in the Washington, D.C., metro area, talk to one of our attorneys.
Our attorneys are experienced in business and commercial litigation matters such as:
- Breach of contract
- Employment agreements
- Agreements not to compete
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Unfair trade practices
- Service agreements
- Commercial property disputes
- Business bankruptcy, debtor and creditor protections
Business Transactional Matters
We also use our experience to assist business owners in transactions and risk management, including:
- Contract drafts and reviews
- Sales and purchase agreements
- Litigation risk management
- Employee agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Shareholder and operating agreements, drafted and reviewed
Our attorneys are also experienced in matters to commercial real estate, including:
- Lease agreements
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Title and mortgage
- Eminent domain / condemnation issues
Contact Us To Discuss Your Business Law Needs
From our offices in Rockwall, Maryland, we represent clients in litigation matters throughout maryland and the north Washington, D.C., metro area. Call us today at 301-750-9866 or send an email with a brief description of your litigation needs.